tech2 news staffJune 21, 2021 15:50:40 IST
rear Battle Ground Mobile India Krafton was released to beta testers on June 17, and announced last Friday that mobile games had been downloaded more than 5 million times during the Early Access phase. However, on the other hand, the excitement for games is increasing, and the call for banning games in India is also increasing. Under these circumstances, according to a new report, the game is sharing and receiving data of Android users with servers in China.
Report Along IGN India The game claims to be sending and receiving data, “China Mobile Communications Corporation, a state-owned company in China, with servers in Beijing, China.” China Mobile Communications Corporation is a proximator version operated by 10 cents in Hong Kong. Battle Ground Mobile India It was also reportedly sending data to Microsoft Azure servers in the United States, Mumbai, and Moscow.
tech2 Contacted Korean video game developer Krafton (owned) Battle Ground Mobile India), And the company refused to comment on the issue.
This will come later PUBG Mobile India was Banned in the country To “stealing user data and sending it to servers outside India” in August 2020.Last September, PUBG Corporation No longer approve PUBG Mobile Franchise to Tencent Games In India. In May 2021, Krafton Battle Ground Mobile India, This is essentially PUBG Mobile With a new avatar.
At the time of announcement Krafton said Working with our partners, “We ensure the protection and security of our data at each stage, which respects our right to privacy and all data collection and storage applies to all players in India and here. You will be fully compliant with laws and regulations. “
Call for a ban prior to the official release of the game battlefield Mobile india It grew. In May, MLA Ninong Ering of Arunachal Pradesh wrote a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting a ban on the game.Elling shared the letter Tweet He posted on Saturday. The game is a “Chinese deception” and a “major threat to India’s security and civil privacy,” he wrote in a letter. MLA says launch Battle Ground Mobile India “How to circumvent and ignore our law”.
Several other Indian politicians have also demanded a ban on the game.
Many prominent leaders MP & MLA write to GOI #BanBattlegroundsPUBG Raises concerns about security and data theft by Krafton & Tencent.I have a request @narendramodi ji @rspra sad @KirenRijiju Take strict action against Chinese companies@arvindharmapuri https://t.co/IwzUFeFURO
— AshokNete 🇮🇳 (@AshokNeteMP) June 11, 2021
There are concerns about security and data theft by Krafton & Tencent.
request @narendramodi ji @rspra sad ji @KirenRijiju Ji to take the necessary actions against these Chinese companies. @arvindharmapuri #BanBattlegroundsPUBGhttps://t.co/st4MCZ5lFn
— Suresh Nakhua (सुरेशनाखुआ) 🇮🇳 (@ SureshNakhua) June 11, 2021
On June 18, all Indian trader federations also wrote a letter to IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad calling for a ban. Battle Ground Mobile India..
No one can circumvent Indian law.Must know #battlegroundmobileindia This is nothing but another version #PUBG ..@CAITIndia Encourage Shuri @rspra sad Immediately note and ban #battlegroundmobile & @GoogleIndia Do not allow use of that play store @Suhelseth @indiantweeter pic.twitter.com/30Jl7pdV2z
— Praveen Khandelwal (@praveendel) June 18, 2021
Game APKs reportedly want to share data with Chinese servers and tighten bans-Technology News, Firstpost
Source link Game APKs reportedly want to share data with Chinese servers and tighten bans-Technology News, Firstpost